Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
CAZA Fix & Flip Boot Camp (2 full days of real world content)
Saturday, June 23, 2012 at 9:00 AM - Sunday, June 24, 2012 at 5:00 PM (EDT)
CAZA FIX & FLIP BOOT CAMP - June 23rd & 24th 2012
Twice a year we hold the CAZA FIX & FLIP Boot Camp to help you grow your business. We will teach you step by step on how to buy, fix and flip real estate in the DC Metro Area!
After 2 days with us you will know EXACTLEY what to do to buy real estate in this market.
The cost of the Boot Camp is $998 and if for ANY reason you are not 100% satisfied we will reimburse your training fee.
Day 1 - Class Room Instruction - Learn how to FIND, EVALUATE,PURCHASE & RESELL the types of properties that are going to net you 50K or more in profit.
Day 2 - Field training - We will walk you through one of our target houses as we discuss renovation strategies & cost.
THIS EVENT IS FREE IF YOU REFER US A DEAL OR DO A DEAL WITH US
If you end up working with us on a deal or refer us business within the 1st year of the Boot Camp we will reimburse your training fee! **
Check us out on MEETUP: http://www.meetup.com/CAZAREALESTATEINVESTING/
Attendees will learn: The full life cycle of rehab investing: the identification, evaluation, financing, contracting, renovation and sale of renovated homes. The course will cover what we are doing to find deals right now including:
- how to locate deals Offline and Online
- how to accurately evaluate projects to mitigate risk & ensure profit
- learn that finding good deals is a numbers game and how the numbers work (tracking)
- learn to use software & spreadsheets to speed your assessment of the risk/profit
- access to our network of contractors, consultants and partners
Why teach the course? People regularly ask us how we do what we do and want to “watch” us working or find out how to “work with us”. Teaching this class allows us to create partners so that we can do more deals and gives you the knowledge and confidence to work with us.
You will also learn how to.....
- Contract & Negotiate the deal
- Form the contract and language to protect the investor
- LLC formation for protection and business operation
- Title stipulations/concerns
- Seasoning issues
-How to get to/through settlement
- Preferred settlement agent & what they can do for you
- The settlement process – what everyone will be signing
-How to finance the investment
- How does hard money work?
- How does private money work?
- Other sources: IRAs, partnerships
Locating the Deals -Direct Marketing and Messaging -MLS Searching & Adwords
- How to do searches
- How to get sellers to respond to your marketing.
- Neighborhood, map, price and condition searches
Evaluating the Deals: -How to run comps and CMAs
- Understanding tax records and how to find additional information on a property
- Google maps / streetview
- Municipal websites
-How to compare houses by: type, location Estimating Renovations
- Understanding the various stages of the rehab
- Cost estimates for various work items
- Spreadsheet for psf estimate
- Contractor Evaluation
Other ways to make money in real estate investing:
- Buy and hold
PS: Did I mention that this event is FREE if you do a deal with us?*
** Any listings leads, Buyer leads, Hard Money Leads, partnership deals that result in closed transactions will qualify you to get 100% of your CAZA Fix and Flip Boot Camp fee reimbursed.
When & Where
CAZA specializes in the acquisition, renovation and construction of residential and mixed-use projects throughout the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area.